Engadget Expand speakers, Round Four: Boxee, Samsung, Formlabs and LUNAR, oh my!2013-02-05 06:03:00 HotNews 6人瀏覽
Thanks for joining us as we continue our unveil of the speaker lineup for Expand in San Francisco this March 16-17. We've got four more brilliant folks who will be gracing our stage to share with you:
- Idan Cohen: Co-founder and Chief Product Officer, Boxee
- Dennis Miloseski: Head of Design Studio, Samsung Design America
- Maxim Lobovsky: Co-founder, Formlabs
- Gerard Furbershaw: Co-founder and COO, LUNAR
These smart speakers will be joining the action-packed roster we've announced so far:
- Chris Anderson: CEO, 3D Robotics and former editor-in-chief, Wired
- Yancey Strickler: Co-founder and Head of Community, Kickstarter
- Scott Croyle: Vice President of Design, HTC
- Tom Rivellini: Mars Science Laboratory Entry Descent and Landing Lead Mechanical Engineer at NASA/JPL
- Julie Uhrman: Founder and CEO, OUYA
- Ryan Block: Co-founder of gdgt
- Michael Laine: President, LiftPort Group
- Avi Reichental: President and CEO, 3D Systems
- Walter de Brouwer: CEO and Founder, Scanadu
- Veronica Belmont: Co-host, Tekzilla
- Gene Munster: Research Analyst - Devices & Internet, Piper Jaffray
- Steve Cousins: CEO, Willow Garage
So what are you waiting for?! Go on with your bad self and get those tickets now!
And don't forget...
- You have until this Friday, February 8 to submit your project for a chance to win $20,000 in our Insert Coin competition!
- If you're a company that would like to work with us on an exhibition or sponsorship level, please drop us a line at sponsors at engadget dot com (DIYers and small startups, please ask us about our new Indie Corner option!)
- If you're interested in speaking at the event, please contact expand at engadget dot com to inquire
- If you're a member of the media interested in covering Expand, please contact engadget at shiftcomm.com for more information.
Filed under: Announcements, Meta
- How would you change Sony's VAIO Fit 15?
- Samsung doesn't want Windows Update running on your computer
- MIT study says robot overlords could make for happier human workers
- Harmonix's 'Fantasia' gets a multiplayer mode, new songs
- The Otto is an adorable point-and-shoot for making GIFs
- Facebook and Instagram step in with age limits on firearms ads, new rules for sellers
- How would you change Samsung's Series 9?
- Google and EA animate trash talk with the Madden 'GIFERATOR'
- ESPN to debut live player-tracking visuals during MLS Cup
- The Milky Way galaxy is full of ripples (and larger than you think)
- 203℃Google Glass app from The New York Times now available to Explorers
- 183℃Verizon matches T-Mobile's success with 1.6 million new mobile customers
- 162℃Google+ photos get more 'pop' with new dynamic range tool
- 157℃Apple will replace some faulty iPhone XS battery cases for free
- 145℃Watch Adobe show off its impressive AI-powered vertical video tech
- 120℃Cadillac’s 2021 Escalade will boast a 38-inch curved OLED screen
- 115℃The After Math: Internet trends, Apple TVs and Samsung's Finnish triumph
- 114℃Insert Coin finalist: Snapzoom scope smartphone adapter hands-on
- 01-31Nest is losing its tech VP and the CEO of Dropcam
- 08-24HTC's first tablet in years pops up in a trade group filing
- 05-28Volvo building an electric roadway to wirelessly charge buses
- 05-01Grooveshark's illegal music streaming service is extinct
- 08-31This is the Modem World: The brain modem is here
- 08-29HTC's Peter Chou joins visual effects firm behind 'Iron Man 3'
- 09-28CyanogenMod creator Steve Kondik on the challenges of refining the ROM
- 06-11PlayStation Plus adds monthly subscription option for $10, discounts Music Unlimited to $42
- 02-25Pioneering NASA mathematician Katherine Johnson dies at 101
- 02-25Huawei's smart speaker will be available outside of China, but not the US
- 02-24MIT helps self-driving cars ‘see’ through snow and fog
- 02-24'Harley Quinn' season 2 gets a quick April 3rd debut
- 02-24After Math: The rule of threes
- 02-23KidKraft's Alexa-powered toy kitchen sizzles and tells dad jokes
- 02-23AI discovers antibiotic that kills even highly resistant bacteria
- 02-23Netflix's first 'Transformers' teaser reveals a hopeless war